If you are interested in having a child baptised at St. John’s, please contact the Minister (


To enquire about the availability of St. John’s for a wedding, please contact the Church office ( or
9487 2941). If you worship elsewhere and would like your minister to marry you, that’s fine – ministers of any recognised Christian denomination are more than welcome to officiate at St. John’s. On the other hand, if you’d like our Minister to perform the ceremony, simply contact


Please contact if you are looking for a minister to preside at a funeral or memorial service, whether at St. John’s or at the crematorium.